Appalachian State University’s Education Career Fair connects school administrators, superintendents, and other employers from the field of education seeking to hire candidates in education and related fields with talented students and alumni from our Reich College of Education. The Education Career Fair allows a variety of education-related employers to network and discuss career options and employment opportunities with a talented pool of Appalachian State students and alumni.
As a student interested in the field of Education, you will be able to visit with public, private and charter school districts from across the state and from out-of-state as well as additional organizations who are seeking teaching candidates and others who want to work in the education field. Some interview opportunities will also be available following the fair, so come prepared to make an impact!
- Bring your AppCard
- Bring hard copies of your resume
- Professional attire is recommended
How to prepare:
- Research the schools that are attending
- Utilize Career Studio to get a quick resume review
- Schedule an appointment with your career coach before the fair
- Review these tips to be best prepared